Saturday, November 1, 2008

The tulips are in

I did it.  I planted the tulip bulbs on Halloween day.  Erica gave me a box of them for my birthday and I had to yank a few plants out to get them all in, but I did it and I'm glad.  In the spring, I'll have tulips, beautiful tulips.

Saw the family at Erica's last night, including Sam and Sarah and boys.  The kids went Halloweening; the rest of us ate soup.  Then we went to see High School Musical III.  I may be the only person in my age category to have seen all three high school musicals.  Thank you, Mira, for keeping me up to the moment!

2 comments:

Tom Plummer said...

And thank you Louise, for planting the tulips. I though I was going to have to do it. Kisses, smooches, two lips.

lulu said...

I want to plant tulips too, but I have a plot full of noxious weeds staring me in the face. Hmmmm...maybe tomorrow. Louis might be interested in helping me! Oh yes! Let's put him to work.