5 Things you can do with only a left hand:
1. Play Ravel's Piano Concerto for the Left Hand in D major (Concerto pour la main gauche en re' majeur).
2. Practice toilet hygiene the way Muslim, Hindu and South East Asian People do.
3. Eat like the Europeans with the fork in the left hand.
4. Reach out with that one hand and pray that you can reach others for Jesus.
5. Take a road trip to Left Hand, West Virginia, just up the highway from Looney Road, and have your photo taken with the left hand shaped as West Virginia. Hold your left hand in front of you side ways, palm facing you, thumb pointed up and extend middle finger.